Current Activities

Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy XIII

Currently Reading:
Naomi Klein- The Shock Doctrine

Currently Watching:
House MD
"V"
Fringe
Caprica (On Hiatus :@)
Scrubs

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On Scottish folds

Scottish fold kittens are fricken adorable.


That said, today's classes weren't too bad. I am actually kind of excited. My English teacher is incredibly enthusiastic and optimistic, and my art teacher is pretty rawking too. So maybe last semester was just a glitch, not that I want to go to BU any less. At first I was pretty enthusiastic with going to BCC, thinking of myself as a college student. While I am a little hard on myself now about it, I Suppose it's still better then nothing.

Man... munchkin cat makes me want to cry tears of joy, I can't take my eyes off of it!

No comments: