Current Activities

Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy XIII

Currently Reading:
Naomi Klein- The Shock Doctrine

Currently Watching:
House MD
"V"
Fringe
Caprica (On Hiatus :@)
Scrubs

Twitter Updates

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

On my list of weaknesses, my list of human traits, and sweet sweet victory

It's about time I got a few things out there. First and foremost, Inauguration Day this year marks one of the first times I have ever been proud to be an American. There is something about Obama that I trust, and I think he is going to do great things for our country. I am adding an Obama poster to my list of posters to get, and hanging it right over my bed, maybe even with an American flag. That is just how much he inspires me. God Bless America

With that out of the way, I figured I would publisize a couple of lists, which of course are subject to change (seeing how as I actually can't remember all of them at the moment).

First and foremost, my list of traits that describe humanity,

  1. People don't hate
  2. Everyone gets off on something
  3. People lie
  4. Everyone deserves a couple of chances
and nextly, my own list of personal (positive) weaknesses. Hopefully not to be abused too often.

  1. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  3. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  4. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  5. MUNCHKIN CAT
As if I would devulge my intermost secrets to the intrawebs... silly people

LSD + Catterpiller?

A Munchkin cat loving Travy

No comments: