Current Activities

Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy XIII

Currently Reading:
Naomi Klein- The Shock Doctrine

Currently Watching:
House MD
"V"
Fringe
Caprica (On Hiatus :@)
Scrubs

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On 25

Nyeh, figured I would rip this off of facebook, feel free to post your own!

25 Random Things about Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I have been waiting to get tagged by one of these ever since Mark Roosewater wrote about it in his article last Monday, I guess I am an attention whore
2. I have issues with grape jelly, specifically on sammichs... the idea of eating it sickens me...
3. I enjoy making things more complicated then they have to be
4. I secretly enjoy confrontation, although I generally avoid it.
5. For having a desire at a degree in English, I certainly do have a ton of grammar and spelling issues
6. I am incredibly lazy, I really can't stand the level of responsibility I am maintaining right now.
7. I put syrup on things I probably shouldn't, as generally while my taste buds may enjoy it my stomach doesn't.
8. I have serious issues with telling lies, I have a hard time doing it.
9. I am incredibly self conscious about my teeth.
10. I am incredibly good at bullshitting, I have bullshitted my way through a good portion of my life.
11. I honestly enjoy working at the Giant, really, it isn't a lie. I look forward to my job.
12. I'm not a racist, but I am always afraid that I come off as being one.
13. Trust is weird with me. It is easy for me to trust people with a lot of things, but deeper/higher levels of trust are extremely hard for people to earn with me.
14. I am afraid I don't spend enough time with my family.
15. I feel that people rarely love or hate, and that true love and true hatred are very scarce in our world. Also if you use the word hate I will be sure to correct you, but not necessarily if you use the world love. I am way too positive
16. I enjoy hugging people, it calls a lot of question in terms of my sexuality and I am okay with that. I'm not really bi or gay, but I am okay with people thinking I am, it makes me giggle.
17. There are times where I am really ashamed to be an American, and so I hope to someday move out of the country
18. I am an eternal optimist
19. I signal every intent, even if it's switching lanes and there is no one around me for miles.
20. I love being a gamer
21. My pride revolves around my honesty, my ability to spread love, my commitment to my friends and family, and the fact that I am generally very right, and very good at the things I do.
22. I really don't have a clear focus on what I want to do with my life, although I would be content to spend the rest of it with the girl I am with right now.
23. My inability to zero in on what I want to do with my life also has adverse effects on my hobbies. I am okay at playing the guitar, drawing, gaming, etc, but I really have a hard time focusing on any one individual hobby.
24. I enjoy giving people nicknames, sometimes they make no sense whatsoever.
25. Coke, not pepsi si vous plait.

No comments: