Current Activities

Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy XIII

Currently Reading:
Naomi Klein- The Shock Doctrine

Currently Watching:
House MD
"V"
Fringe
Caprica (On Hiatus :@)
Scrubs

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On old friends, awesome playlists, and nintendo

Let me first say that it is becoming harder and harder to find Capri Sun boxes which haven’t cut their sugar. It brings to mind the fact that Cadbury Eggs cut down on their sizes last year as well. If anyone has some sort of tasty supplement for either, please let me know.

That said I ended up buying Mario Kart Wii today. What can I say, it’s Mario Kart. For the wii. Not much more to it. None the less, it is a game that is as enjoyable as ever. I have never played a Mario Kart that wasn’t enjoyable. Outside of a few more playable characters/maps, there isn’t that much more positive I can say on the game. As far as negatives go though, I feel they sort of nerfed battles. I always enjoyed the 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 aspect of the battles, just 4 players gunning for a win. Now CPUs get dragged into it and you are split into 2 teams. I don’t like it. But that is the only bit that I didn’t like.

Oh, the wii wheel is unnecessary, as is the case with most Wii Accessory’s.

I have also determined that the best ’environment’ play list for me is the following albums set to repeat shuffle:
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
Franz Ferdinand - You could have it so much better
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
Runrig- Heartland’
Runrig- Everything you see
The Killers- Sam’s town

It’s the best I’ve come up with anyways.

Last night on a routine trip to Denny’s, Mitch and myself ran into Paul. An aquantince of mine, friend of Mitch’s that moved down south for a while, and then moved back up here. It was enjoyable, we went back to his place and played Magic for a few hours. It was quite enjoyable. Shadowmoor becomes T2 legal, and releases this Friday. Apparently there is a release event for it at midnight on Thursday, I plan on going to it... regardless of the fact that means I will be getting 4 hours of sleep.
Anyways, we got to discussing DnD 4.0 last night at Pauls before leaving. Apparently they are going to be restricting some of the things you can do in the game. While Paul approaches it with disdain, I look at it as a step in the right direction. DnD can do something MMos, and TCGs can’t do. It can nerf shit hella easier.

I think I will make up a 4.0 dungeon.

My god, release party on sunday too! My schedule for MTG is looking
Sleep until 5~6 on Thursday. Midnight MTG, work 8:30-5:30. Crash, Work saturday, release events on sunday!
On a side note, I think I really don’t care about you anymore

An Eggman Travy

Eyes
Boring a way through me
Paralyse
Controlling completely
New
There is a fire in me
Fire that burns
Fire that burns

This fire is out of control
I’m going to burn this city
Burn this city
If this fire is out of control
Then i
I’m out of control
And i burn

Eyes
Burning a way to me
Overwhelm
Destroying so sweetly
New
There is a fire in me
Fire that burns
Fire that burns

This fire...


No comments: